Municipal Staffing Assistance
Finding candidates with the education, experience and the “right fit” for your municipality can be a difficult and time-consuming process. ARRO’s professional staff stands ready to assist municipalities and authorities with their staffing and staff selection needs.
ARRO provides interim municipal management in almost all of the leadership positions within local government. Our professionals will work with your municipal staff to continue moving the municipality forward, during the selection process. ARRO can also help with the selection process, including advertising, guidance for interviews, and reference checks.
- Interim Municipal Manager
- Interim Law Enforcement Executive
- Wastewater system administration
- Stormwater/MS4 administration
- Municipal Manager and Law Enforcement Executive selection process
- Guidance and assistance on grants
- Assistance with municipal review for application assistance for the Early Intervention Program through PA Department of Community and Economic Development
- Stormwater fee studies
- Sanitary sewer billing rate studies
- Water service rate studies
- Geospatial/GIS services
- Systems valuation – for potential sale of municipal utility