- ARRO has years of experience in the research and pursuit of funding opportunities through local, state, and federal agencies. Our internal grant committee is dedicated to continuously monitoring and evaluating various funding sources to identify dollars that may be available for projects our clients wish to undertake.
- ARRO routinely works with municipal and private clients on grant applications, and has achieved significant success in alleviating financial burdens associated with public improvement projects. ARRO has secured grants valued at over $20 million for 46 projects over the past six years.
- ARRO’s project teams focus on the judicious expenditure of our clients’ funds through careful plan reviews and cost-effective design solutions. Because we are personally affected by municipal budgets in the communities in which we live and work, we take the development of cost-saving solutions seriously.
- As part of our commitment to practical solutions, ARRO can implement a creative payment structure with respect to professional services related to grants and loans.
- We are involved in every step of the grant-writing process. It is important that ARRO grant consultants understand a client’s plan, organizational structure, and current management initiatives. ARRO staff will work closely with your project team to determine the most strategic approach for supplemental funding.
Some of the agencies and programs with which we have experience include:
- Community Development Block Grants
- Chester County Municipal Grant Program
- USDA Rural Development
- Rural Utilities Service Program
- U.S. Department of Commerce Economic Development Administration
- Water Quality Infrastructure Program
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Farmers Home Administration
- Appalachian Regional Commission
- PA Departments of Community & Economic Development
- PA Department of Transportation
- Conservation & Natural Resources
ARRO has a dedicated, full-time grant writer on staff, in addition to our grant/funding committee, which is available to assist your organization with all aspects of the grant/funding application process.