Senior Water Treatment Engineer and Project Manager
ARRO is always eager to add new talent to our team of dedicated professionals, and we have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Water Treatment Engineer and Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years of water treatment, transmission, distribution, and storage experience. This position is open within any of ARRO’s current offices. The Senior Project Manager role includes coordinating project teams, producing technically correct projects within budget and on schedule, and serving as the lead engineer. Regular attendance at public/municipal authority meetings may be required.
Required Qualifications include:
- P.E. License (Pennsylvania and/or Maryland)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with public clients including municipalities and authorities, as well as private sector clients.
- Experience in the design and evaluation of water treatment systems
- The candidate must have experience in leading a design team and mentoring less experienced staff
Additional Qualifications include:
- Experience in wastewater design and municipal engineering
ARRO Consulting, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits and paid time off. If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT IN FRONT culture, then please submit your resume via one of the following methods:
- Fill out the form below
- Email your resume to HR@thearrogroup.com
- Mail your resume to the attention of Human Resources, ARRO Consulting, 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543
ARRO is continually looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We strongly encourage anyone interested in expanding their professional horizons to forward us their resume.
Fields marked with asterisks (*) are required! To get in touch with HR please use the contact information in the Careers section.