Civil/Environmental Engineer III
ARRO is always eager to add new talent to our team of dedicated professionals, and we currently have a full-time opportunity for an Engineer III (Project Engineer) in our Birdsboro, Pennsylvania office. A successful candidate must have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience.
Required Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, in addition to strong technical skills
- 5-10 years of experience
- Candidates must be well-versed in water distribution and treatment systems, and wastewater collection/conveyance and treatment design.
- Software Requirements: Microsoft Office suite, water and sewer modeling software, as well as AutoCAD 3D
- F.E. or E.I.T. certification, with ability/intent to earn a Professional Engineer licensure preferred
- Project management experience
ARRO Consulting, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits and paid time off. If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT IN FRONT culture, then please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via one of the following methods:
- Fill out the form below
- Email your resume to HR@thearrogroup.com
- Mail your resume to the attention of Human Resources, ARRO Consulting, 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543
ARRO is continually looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We strongly encourage anyone interested in expanding their professional horizons to forward us their resume.
Fields marked with asterisks (*) are required! To get in touch with HR please use the contact information in the Careers section.