Qualified candidates are
encouraged to respond in
ARRO Consulting, Inc.
Human Resources Manager
108 W. Airport Road
Lititz, PA 17543
ARRO Employment Application
or E-mail Us
Civil Engineer III
We are eager to add new talent to our team and have an immediate opportunity for a Civil Engineer III in our Orwigsburg, PA office.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical, organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to work both independently and with teams to exceed client expectations and meet deadlines within budget. Experience in the consulting industry and the ability to provide successful project delivery on multiple simultaneous projects and to explore and develop new business is crucial to be successful in this position.
Scope of responsibilities will include working with local, state and federal agencies as well as private industry. Duties will include: preparing client proposals and budgets; managing projects; reviewing plans for code compliance; design and/or project management; and attendance at regularly scheduled municipal meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering; Registered Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania (preferred);
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience with a broad knowledge of municipal and private sector civil engineering services;
- Experience with the preparation of project bid documents;
- Experience with land development and subdivision plan reviews and erosion control planning and permitted ;
- Technical organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing;
- Ability to use sound judgment and pro-active approach to resolve problems;
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes setting priorities and meeting schedules.
ARRO offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits and paid time off.
Fields marked with asterisks (*) are required! To get in touch with HR please use the contact information in the Careers section.