History

ARRO Consulting, Inc. (ARRO) traces its roots to 1946 when two separate organizations, Henry F. Huth and the Environmental Division of Gilbert Associates, Inc., were established. Both grew along similar paths in their respective regions of Pennsylvania as they consistently demonstrated responsiveness to their clients’ needs. Their successors became attractive investments for firms looking to expand. Philadelphia Suburban Corporation acquired the Environmental Division of Gilbert in 1982 and Huth in 1988.

The successors merged in 1989 to form PSC Engineers & Consultants, Inc. The trend continued, as PSC became Acer Engineers & Consultants in 1993 and Hyder Consulting, Inc. in 1999. ARRO became an employee-owned firm in 2001 following the purchase of Hyder’s U.S.-based business by the senior management team.

Throughout its evolution, one remarkable fact remains unchanged – ARRO relishes a client base that trusts and understands the ARRO advantage. More than 85 percent of ARRO’s work comes from repeat business. ARRO’s positive work environment is fueled by teamwork coupled with attentiveness to technical accuracy. Our commitment to client satisfaction is second to none.